Hospitalization income due to an accident
- In case of locating at Intensive Care Unit (ICU), the customer will be paid 3 times of Accidental hospitalization income/ day.
- Receive a meaningful amount of medical care.
Accidental disability and dismemberment
- Accidental disability and dismemberment benefit will be paid the amount corresponding to Disability rate (%) x Increased Sum Assured
- Total permanent disability: will be continuously paid monthly Loss of Income Allowance Benefit in the next 6 months.
-Accidental death: 100% increased SA
-Public Conveyance Accidental death: 200% increased SA.
- Natural death: 105% of the paid premium.
Increased Sum Assured: From the second policy year, Sum Assured will be increased by 10% upon the Increased Sum Assured of the previous year, however, the Increased Sum Assured cannot exceed 200% Initial Sum Assured.
The payable death benefit will be the amount mentioned above minus all paid Accidental disability and dismemberment benefits
Besides, the customer can select one of the 04 insurance packages designed to fit with different protection needs. For further details of insurance packages, kindly please look here.