book After receiving the full and qualified Claim Documents, Aviva shall verify documents, make a decision and send a notification directly to the Claimant and Beneficiaries.
attach_money In case of accepting to pay insurance benefit, Aviva shall make payment based on the method selected by the customer in Claim request form. Insurance benefit/ Payables/ Refunds from Policy shall be paid by either of the following methods:
- Transfer to other policy;
- Cash at Customer Service Centers of Aviva;
- Bank account transfer;
- Cash at transaction offices/ branches of the bank across the country.
account_balance When coming to Customer Service Center of Aviva/transaction offices/ branches of the bank across the country to get Insurance benefit/ Payables/ Refunds from Policy, the recipient should present the following documents:
- Notification of insurance benefit resolution;
- ID card of benefit recipient;
- Legal authorisation (if the Recipient is the authorised) - Insurance company shall revoke when making payment.
attach_money Payment of online insurance benefits
Customers can do the required procedures for online insurance benefit at here