Policy Account Value is paid on the day right after maturity date.
Customers enjoy this benefit since the 5th Policy Anniversary (% average Base premium of Main plan)
- 5th to 9th Policy Anniversary: 10%
- 10th to 14th Policy Anniversary: 15%
- 15th to 19th Policy Anniversary: 20%
- 20th to 24th Policy Anniversary: 40%
- 25th Policy Anniversary onwards: 75%
Persistency benefit is paid to Top-up Account Value. Customer can flexibly withdraw the amount of Persistency benefit and a proportion of Base Account Value to afford spending and education fees for children.
Customers can choose either the Level option or Advanced option.
Total and Permanent Disability benefit:
- Level option: When customers suffer from death, Aviva will pay the HIGHER value between SA and Base account value plus Top up account value.
- Advanced option: (from the age of 66, Advanced option will change to Level option): When customers suffer from death, Aviva will pay the TOTAL value of SA and Base account value plus Top up account value
equal to Death benefit
Non - lapse guaranteed benefit for remaining policies in the first 3 years
(% Sum Assured of Hospitalization product):
Surgical benefit (% Sum Assured of Surgery product):
- Loss of income Allowance due to Hospitalization: 0.2% SA
- Loss of income Allowance due to Special Hospitalization: 0.4% SA
- Allowance for health care cost: (max 3 times/year): 2% SA/time for 10 consecutive days of hospitalization.
- Pay 2%, 5%, 10%, or 20% SA if Life Assured experiences surgery.
- Total payments for surgery is up to 100% SA
Waive of Cost due to death and Total and Permanent Disability: In case partent (Policy Holder) unfortunately suffers from death or Total and Permanent Disability, Aviva waives Policy Admin charge and Cost of Insurance for LA of Main plan and all SPs. The child is still protected and has the opportunity to receive financial benefit from Policy Account Value in case of parent’s absence.